On handling of personal information etc.
The Myocardial Biopsy Study Group (hereinafter “the Study Group”) establishes the personal information protection policy as described below, establishes a mechanism for personal information protection, and thoroughly recognizes and addresses the importance of protecting personal information for all members By doing so, we will promote the protection of personal information.
- Management of personal information
- In order to keep personal information accurate and up to date, to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, tampering, leakage, etc., the research group needs to ensure thorough maintenance of the security system and management system We take measures, implement safety measures and strictly manage personal information.
- Purpose of using personal information
- Personal information you keep will be used for sending e-mails and materials as a response from our research association, business guidance and questions.
- Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
- We will manage personal information we keep carefully and will not disclose personal information to a third party unless it falls under any of the following.
- If you have consent
- In the case that we disclose to the business entrusted to the business by our institute in order to perform the desired service of the principal
- When it is necessary to disclose based on laws and regulations
- Security measures for personal information
- In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, the Study Group has taken thorough measures for security.
- Referrals of the principal
- If you wish to inquire, modify or delete personal information, we will confirm that you are the identity, we will correspond.
- Compliance with laws and regulations, norms and reviews
- We will comply with Japanese laws and other standards applied to personal information we possess, review the contents of this policy as appropriate, and make efforts to improve it.